11 - Incerto
12 - Saule
13 - Wherever Waves Will Take Us
14 - Feeling
15 - Unspeakable By Words
16 - Golden Lake Of Fortune
17 - Polus 11

Об исполнителе (группе)

Oculosoul is nothing from the man's own, it is just a feeling a comprehensive soul, who sees in the dark. Natural and variable as vibration, a traveling frequency of sound, unpredictable as the weather. Energy that comes from the heart, magic, which we learn to master. Words can not explain how we feel and who we are, it is a feeling in which we search ourselves, a moment in which we lose ourselfs, and a dream in which we live. The journey began in the immersion of phase, the free state of consciousness that inspired to look for diversity and uncertainty, experiment with the feelings. Reaching for the freedom I have found a Dream in which I live, in which I will absolutely die, being who I am. I am just a Portal, who is performing communication between the two worlds, the real and the unreal.

Об альбоме (сборнике)

In emptiness and darkness, soul was born, alone with solitude, we lived for years. We feel something unknown,
something sacred no one can see, curse and gift at the same time to bear. Pulse of strange calling awakened us,
This is only the beginning... Emotions from within has awakened me, love has lied to me and left me broken.
I know the secret, I am the danger to this great unknown.
Soul with shapeless form, flowing energy, a man who was born today, he doesn't live in a past he learns from the past, he doesnt think about the future, he feels future. Nothing but patience can unlock the wisdom to answers we seak, by right time we will know everything and nothing. Fate has always been clear, it takes us down and up like a waves of endless ocean and put's us into place we wanted to be, just hold tight to your dreams.
I am mirror of your reality, and together we are reflections of one another, together we will flow to the lake of fortune.
Journey into phase began in rise of sun, spring of 2015 and went through whole cycle of life towards beginning.
Other forum [Profile] [PM]
Similar theme
Forum Topic Author Torrent Replies Last Post
./templates/default/images/folder_dl.gif RePack Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order - Deluxe Edition (v1.02) (Electronic Arts) (RUS/ENG/MULTi) (2019) [RePack] от xatab Орлов Владимир
1 | 0

0 | 456

2019-11-20 09:29
Орлов Владимир Latest
Reply to topic

The time now is: Today 15:48